By simplifying tasks, you can save time and increase engineering efficiency by 30% or more.
Greater efficiency means improved customer satisfaction and reduced churn.
A nationwide wireless communications provider serving about 6.6 million customers believed costly engineering resources were being monopolized by the following:
- Trouble ticket resolution escalations
- Law enforcement requests
- Other customer issues
In some instances, individual cases were taking up to two days to resolve.
Using TrueCall® software and training, the service provider was able to quickly integrate and access customer data from one location.
Because TrueCall uses real-time data and call data archived up to one year, it provided a powerful desktop tool for personnel, who no longer needed to pull data from various sources. Not only did TrueCall reduce the time spent pulling records and client-related data, it allowed engineers to analyze data faster.
The TrueCall implementation achieved significant savings and helped increase engineering efficiency by more than 30%. With engineers getting more done in less time, job satisfaction was increased.
Greater efficiency improved customer satisfaction and reduced churn.
With TrueCall, you can:
- Quickly search actual customer call activity
- Use live data immediately from your desktop
- Pull large amounts of data for specific times and locations
- Filter on key fields to speed processing and drill down
- Pinpoint problem areas for analysis using phone number searches to accurately resolve customer issues in minutes